Looking for a gift for that cord cutting family member of friend in your life? Check out these ideas Christmas shopping ideas...or any time of year!
Here's a couple of ideas for gifts under $50
- Every cord cutter should have an Over-the-Air TV antenna to enjoy free live, local broadcasts. If they live in an urban area, a small indoor TV antenna will do. Those who live in the burbs will want a larger, more expensive outdoor model though. Use this tool to find out if they can get broadcast signals at their address.
- Just about every streaming TV service offers either physical or digital gift cards which can be applied to new or existing accounts. And don’t be afraid to think beyond Netflix and Disney+… Try a Paramount+ card for Trekkies, Crunchyroll for anime fans, or Curiosity Stream for documentary enthusiasts.
Here's a few gift ideas over $50
- A WiFi 6-Enable Router - to help ensure buffer-free TV streaming and Zoom call
- A Roku Streambar - for an improved viewing and listening experience, give the gift of a popular streaming player with a built in soundbar!
- A Tablo DVR - I own a Tablo DVR and I love it. Enjoy live TV through your table to any TV that supports a network connection or enjoy recorded at a later time when you're not available to watch it live.