Here’s a list of iOS 9 battery tweaks to help your iPhone battery last longer. One of the main design features of iOS 9 is it’s better battery usage. For those that want to go the extra mile and trim and cut a few features out.
- Switch off Location Services
- Switch off Background App Refresh
- Switch off Push notifications in your email settings
- Disable iCloud Keychain
- Complete a battery drain once a month
- Set Auto Lock to 1 min
- Switch off keyboard clicks and extra sounds
- When listening to music, use headphones instead of speakers
- Turn down for WHAT…just kidding, turn down screen brightness
- Turn off Bluetooth (if not using it)
- Turn off WiFi (if not using it)
- Turn off Dynamic Wallpaper
- Try rebooting your iphone
- If this is a fresh iOS 9 install, give it time to complete any app updates and data restoring
If you have any tips you’d like to share, please leave them in the comment section below!