Do you have videos sitting on your hard drive that you’d like to put on a playable DVD? Here is a free solution in DVD Flick.
DVD Flick can take a number of video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set. It also allows you to add custom subtitles and navigation menus.
[amazon_carousel widget_type=”SearchAndAdd” width=”400″ height=”200″ title=”” market_place=”” shuffle_products=”True” show_border=”False” keywords=”dvd media” browse_node=”” search_index=”All” /]
- Burn near any video file to DVD
- Support for over 45 file formats
- Support for over 60 video codecs
- Support for over 40 audio codecs
- Easily add a menu
- Add your own subtitles
- Easy to use interface
- Burn your project to disc after encoding
- Completely free without any adware, spyware or limitations
Post a Comment