Connect PlayStation 3 To Computer Monitor
GET YOUR GAME ON!
Is the damn TV hogged by your wife, child, lover? Stuck sitting around with one TV in the house and you want to get your game on?? Folks, I’m back with another video tutorial. Below you’ll find instructions on connecting your playstation 3 to your desktop computer monitor. My latest video tutorial will explain how to connect PlayStation 3 to computer monitor. The video will explain the cables you require as well as going through the PS3’s audio and video settings. I will also include links to where you can purchase the required cables. Please note that not every monitor is the same, results will vary with the type of display you use. I purchased my 23 inch monitor in spring of 2009 from Dell. Please remember that most monitors don’t have built in speakers so please make sure you have externa speakers ready. This video will show you how to connect the audio to your computer’s external speakers. Click ‘Read more’ for the video! If your monitor has built in speakers, then I believe the process will move along faster and easier.
- Cables to Go 40424 Stereo Female/Male RCA YCable (6inch, Black): http://amzn.to/1kfoOkG
- Manhattan 6 inches Stereo Splitter-3.5mm Jack to 2-RCA Jacks Audio Adapter: http://amzn.to/1nhfV58
- AmazonBasics HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (9.8 Feet/3.0 Meters): http://amzn.to/1zKwxLx
- 6ft Gold 24+1 DVI-D Male to Male HDMI Cable for HDTV HD: http://amzn.to/1ubXPXQ
- You can order the 6in. Stereo Splitter (3.5mm) Audio Adapter cable from here: http://goo.gl/QUqcU
- 6 foot HDMI to DVI cable – http://goo.gl/FKHWm
- 9.8 feet / 3.0 meter HDMI to DVI cable – http://goo.gl/uz2j4
Hope you enjoy and succeed! Connect Playstation 3 to computer monitor.