Protect Your Privacy While Protesting
Tips for protecting you privacy before heading out to protest.
- Leave your cell phone at home
- Backup your device before going out
- Encrypt your phone
- Create stronger passwords
- Turn off biometric authentication
- Limit your phone to a single app
- Opt for secure apps
- Use airplane mode when you can
- Use a reputable VPN
- Most important, keep it peaceful
Follow the link below for the full article.
Source: 11 Ways To Protect Your Privacy While Protesting | Forbes