|You don’t have to travel to Muskoka|
So, for several years now, I’ve wanted to find little fishing holes close to my house. Finally, I’ve found a few spots to fish in York Region.
York Region would include Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Caladon, Aurora, East-Gwillimbury, Georgina, King Newmarket, and Whitchurch-Stouffville.
- Nashville Resource Management tract: Public land downstream of Bolton
- Cold Creek Conservation Area: 11th Con. N. of King Rd.
- Humber Trails: Mill Road S. of King Rd
- Lake Wilcox: N. Lake Rd. E. of Yonge St.
- Richmond Hill Mill Pond: Mill St. E. of Bathurst St.
- Rumble Pond Park: Bathurst St. at Mill St.
- Milne Park: McCowan Rd. S. of Hwy. 7
- Toogood Pond Park: Carlton Rd. off Main St.
- Mount Joy Pond Park: 16th Ave. E. of Hwy. 48
- Holland River: Hwy. 9 W. of Hwy. 400
- Sibbald Point Provincial Park: Park Rd. at Black River Rd.
- Soldiers Bay: Park Rd. at Queensville Side Rd.
- Fairy Lake: Wesley Brooks Park
- Musslemans Lake: Hwy. 48 and Aurora Rd.